These Female Things

1:06 AM

The preparation for moving does not always talk about suitcases to hold our stuffs, appliances to take with, ticket for the flight, temporary accommodation, or even a garage sale. I have a different kind of preparation that almost slipped out of my sight. The women thing.
I've heard it. In Sydney, a pack of feminine pads will cost me around $5. I don't think the dispo pads worth it. The price is almost 4x higher than in Indonesia. So, I decided to take my old pals with me to Oz: the reusable pads. 
So, here are they from various brands, local and import. I completed the collection with flowery day pads from Charlie Banana Hong Kong. The CBs come in a black pouch.
Cluebebe (the plain pink, purple, blue) from Indonesia is given a chance to prove their performances. 
I also bought 2 printed day-pads from GG. Look at the green paisley pad at the left (top) and the one with songket print at the bottom left. Nice, eh. Now, I am ready to live a greener living in Oz.
Looking forward to trying them all. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images